In accordance with USA PATRIOT Act Section 352 (US 31 CFR 103.137) many of the insurance carriers are now requiring that agents establish and/or maintain Anti-Money Laundering programs. Failure to do so will result in appointments being rejected by certain carriers.
Helpful tips about the AML certification:
- All agents need to complete the base course.
- If a carrier requires specific AML training, agents will be required to complete carrier specific training as well.
- Keep your user ID and password handy for future use.
- Print the screen after completion of the course to provide documentation to carriers that the course is done.
- WFP does not have access to verify if AML has been completed by the producer.
If you have not completed Anti-Money Laundering training please go to the carrier recommended AML Training website at: